- • 1 package lean ground turkey
- • Non-stick cooking spray
- • Salt & pepper
- • 1 cup enchilada sauce
- • 1 cup Greek yogurt (I like Fage 0%)
- • ¾ cup salsa of your choice
- • 1 cup canned Mexicorn or Chipotle White Corn (it’s by Green Giant)
- • 4 oz. diced green chiles
- • 10–12 corn tortillas, torn/shredded
- • 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add turkey and cook until no longer pink. Season with salt & pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine enchilada sauce, Greek yogurt and salsa. Add in turkey, green chilies and corn. Once combined, stir in torn tortilla pieces.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread mixture evenly in dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is bubbly!
- Serve and enjoy!