- ½ pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) cans refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (I like Newman’s Own)
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ of 1 avocado, diced
- ½ of 1 tomato, diced
- Combine all ingredients through green chilies in bowl and transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours (Or high for 1.5 hours)
- Stir well and transfer to serving bowl. Spread yogurt over mixture and top with cheese, diced avocado and diced tomato!
- Serve with your favorite dipper!
*Don’t have a slow cooker? No worries! Brown the turkey in a large pan, add ingredients through chilies and bring to a boil. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining ingredients!